What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Archive Contacts
- Licenses: Client Management
At times, clients may be mistakenly archived and stop showing on your client list. Also, some users may want to archive and unarchive clients according to certain schedules. Clients can be easily restored to the client list at any time in Canopy.
Restore Archived Clients
1. Navigate to the Client List and click on the Options menu in the top right corner.
2. Select Archived clients from the dropdown menu.
3. If needed, input a search for a specific client.
4. Click the box next to each client you wish to restore to your client list.
5. Select Unarchive x clients.
6. Click the arrow to go back to the Client list.
Your unarchived clients will populate in the Client list once more.