The following release notes are up to date as of January 31st, 2023.
📂 2022 Tax Organizer v.2
- We recently released the ability to download all four 2022 organizer types.
Task Workspace Redesign
- We have released a redesign of the task workspace. The opt-in/opt-out alternative is available until May 1st, 2023!
Notices Workspace Redesign
- Similar to the task workspace redesign, the notices workspace has also had a makeover. You can return to the default experience at any time until May 1st, 2023.
Time & Billing
💵 Self-Serve Canopy Payments
- Our team recently released a new and improved Canopy Payments experience. View the hyperlink above to learn all about this process. 🎉
💰 Self-Serve Canopy Payments
- Along with the web experience as mentioned above, our team released a more user-friendly Canopy Payments experience in-app.
💳 Wallet Feature
- Our squad has also released the ability to store, view, and manage payment methods within the Billing section of the app.
👁️ Preview HEIC Files
- We have now released the capability to preview .heic files within Canopy.
- Any newly uploaded .heic files can be previewed, combined, and even sent as an eSign!
- Previously uploaded .heic files still are not supported for preview. These files will need to be downloaded and re-uploaded to be previewed in Canopy.
✔️ Last Sent Date in eSign Task
- Our team has released visibility on the date on which an eSign was last sent.
🪲 Minor Releases/Bug Fixes
Completed Date Column on Client Task List
- We have pushed out the ability to view the Completed date of a task within the Tasks tab of the Client Record.
Hyperlinks on Tasks and Subtasks
- We have released a feature similar to the hyperlink functionality that is available on client requests! In the previous Task Workspace, there was no option to add a link in the description.
Comments in Notices Workspace
- Our team launched internal comments that will populate on the side of the Notices workspace.
eSign Resend Timestamp
- Our team released the ability to view if and when an eSign request is resent.
Mark Read/Unread Button in Emails
- We have relocated the Mark Unread/Mark Read button within emails to the list of actions on the right side of the page!
Custom Fields Filtering
- Our team just released the option to filter the Client List by Custom Fields added by your firm. Here is the link to articles for the Client List redesign.