Multiple CAF numbers can be assigned to a single account, allowing you to select which CAF number to use when requesting a transcript. To get started, navigate to your Settings in Canopy.
What's in this Article
- Add Additional CAF Numbers to Your Account
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Company Information
- Licenses: Client Management
1. Ensure that you are on the Profile page located on the left-side column.
The profile page is the default page loaded when you navigate to your settings.
2. Select the Practitioner details tab.
3. Click Add another CAF Number.
4. Enter the new CAF Number in the newly created text-box.
5. Click Save changes.