The billing tab in the Canopy Client Mobile App allows users to view an outstanding balance, manage current and archived invoices, view their payment history, and make a payment towards their balance. To get started, navigate to the Billing tab in the Client Portal app.
What's in this Article
- Make a Payment on Mobile
- Manage the Wallet Feature
1. View all current invoices on the Invoices tab.
- You can tap an individual Invoice to view and pay that invoice.
- You can also select the Payment history tab to see a list of all previously made payments.
2. Tap Make a Payment.
If your practitioner has not enrolled in Canopy payments, you will see a dialogue box containing your practitioner's billing information. You will need to contact them directly to make a payment.
3. Select which invoices you want to pay.
If you would like to make a partial payment for an invoice, change the number in that invoice's Amount to pay box.
- Sometimes, you have to tap and hold in order to edit the Amount to pay box.
4. Tap Continue.
5. Select which payment method to use.
You can also use another payment method if needed.
6. Tap Submit Payment to pay your selected invoices.
7. Tap Done to close the confirmation screen.
Manage the Wallet Feature
Depending on the payment processor your accountant is signed up with, you may have an additional feature to work within the app called Wallet. This is where you can manage and add more payment methods to your account.
- Select Add payment method at the bottom of the screen to add cards and bank accounts to your wallet.
- To manage a saved payment method, select the three stacked dots in line with the method. Options will appear to Make preferred payment method, Edit, and Delete credit card/bank account.