What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: N/A
- Licenses: CRM
To sync your calendar to Canopy, you need to have either a Google Gmail email account or a Microsoft Outlook email account.
- For more information on creating a new Google account, refer to Google’s help resources.
- For information on Outlook, refer to Microsoft’s resources.
Shared Calendars: Canopy only supports shared or group calendars through Google Gmail accounts. Microsoft Outlook shared calendars are not supported!
Sync a Calendar
1. Click on your profile on the primary navigation bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Email & Calendar.
- To know more about syncing your email account, refer to the Connect an Email Account article.
- If applicable, select the email account you wish to use when syncing Canopy to your calendar.
4. Click the Calendar checkbox.
The calendar has synced with your Canopy account once you see the green Synced! text in-line with the checkbox.
Disable the Calendar Sync
Disabling the calendar sync disables Canopy’s calendar feature, removes all imported events, and future calendar events will NOT sync in Canopy.
To get click on your profile in the global navigation bar.
1. Click Settings on the slide-in panel.
2. Click Email & Calendar.
If applicable, select the email account you wish to use when syncing Canopy to your calendar.
3. Click the Calendar checkbox.
4. In the pop-up window, click Disable calendar sync.
The pop-up window closes and your calendar is no longer synced.