What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Custom Branding
- Licenses: CRM
Although the billing tab is valuable for streamlining your workflow, you may (particularly those without Canopy Payments) wish to remove the Billing Tab from the client portal.
Removing the billing tab removes all invoice and payment options from your client's portal, allowing you to send clients to a different billing solution to complete payments and view invoices.
If you would like to sign up for Canopy Payments instead, please refer to our help article to Enroll in Canopy Payments.
Show the Billing Tab on the Client Portal
1. Navigate to your Settings in Canopy and select Custom Branding on the side column.
2. Locate the Show Billing Tab in Client Portal toggle.
3. Switch the toggle to Green (On) to show the billing tab from the client portal.
- When the toggle is Green, clients are able to view invoices or make payments in the client portal.
- You can switch the toggle to Grey (off) to hide the billing tab in the client portal.
- When the toggle is Grey, clients will not be able to view and make payments toward invoices in the client portal.