Once your team members have been invited to Canopy, you can assign specific licenses to each team member. Licenses are listed in separate tiles on the Subscriptions tab in Account Management for easy access.
To get started, click on your profile in the bottom left.
What's in this Article
- Assign Product Licenses
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Account Management
- Licenses: Any
1. Click Settings on the pop-out menu.
2. Choose Account Management.
3. On the Subscription tab, view your billing information and the total annual subscription cost.
Billing information includes the billing Due Date, Next billing cycle, Payment type, and Next renewal date.
4. Click the Manage and assign licenses dropdown for the license you wish to assign.
At the bottom of the Subscriptions tab, you will find More Plan Options for licenses you have yet to purchase. Contact Canopy’s Services Team to purchase these licenses for your practice if needed.
5. Click on the Assign team members search box.
6. Click the checkbox in-line with each relevant team member to assign the license to that team member.
If needed, input a search for a specific team member.
7. Click Done.
The blue bar will be updated for all licenses except those based on number of Contacts.