What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Client Request Templates
- Licenses: Workflow
Client request templates can be added to task templates to further streamline your workflow. When added to task templates, the client request template quickly completes a necessary client request in sequence with the task template.
Info: Staff users can only add client request templates to their own task templates. Admin users can add client request templates to any task template within Canopy.
Add Client Request Templates to Task Templates
1. To start adding a client request template to a task template, navigate to the task templates list.
2. Click on the Options icon in-line with a relevant task template.
3. Choose Edit from the pop-out menu.
If the edit option is unavailable, ensure that you have admin privileges or ownership of the task template.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click Add and Add client request.
5. Click Apply template in the client request box.
If you do not want to use a template, complete the client request details as necessary.
6. Select a Client request template and click Apply.
The client request fields will be populated according to the selected template.