What's in this Article
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Teams
- Licenses: Any
For help creating a team, please follow the Create a New Team article.
Edit a Team
1. To get started editing a team, navigate to your Settings in Canopy.
2. Select Team Organization from the left-side column.
3. Click on the Teams tab.
4. Click on a relevant Team's Options menu in the top-right corner of the team's box.
5. Click Edit team from the pop-out menu.
6. Change the Team name as needed.
7. Using the Team members field, change the Team's selected team members.
- You can search for team members using the provided search box.
- Selected team members are indicated with a green checkbox.
8. Edit the description and select a different color for the team.
9. Click on the Update team button to save your changes.
Delete a Team
Teams can be deleted. Once deleted, all team members will be removed from the specified team. To get started, navigate to your Settings in Canopy.
1. Select Team Organization from the left-side column.
2. Click on the Teams tab.
3. Click on a relevant Team's Options menu in the top-right corner of the team's box.
4. Click Delete team from the pop-out menu.
You can click Cancel in the popup window if you click the option in error.