What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Comments
- Licenses: Client Management
Team members can be removed from a comment feed at any time.
When you remove a Team member, all of their messages remain in the comment feed for Team members who are still in the feed to view. You can add team members to the comment feed again by @mentioning them.
Remove a Team Member From a Comment Feed
1. To get started, click on Inbox on the global navigation bar.
2. Open the email connected to the comment feed you want to react to.
Alternatively, you can click on the Comments tab and locate the relevant comment feed from the comments inbox.
- When you open a comment feed from the comments inbox, all of the options remain the same. However, you will have a larger workspace to work with.
3. Click on the comments icon.
- To open the comments feed, click directly on the Comments icon, or click anywhere on the associated tab located to the right of the email.
- This step is not necessary if you opened the comment feed from the comments inbox.
4. Click on the comment feed's options menu.
- Note this menu is separate from a comment's options menu and pertains to the entire comment feed.
- The comment feed options menu is not visible if there are no comments posted.
5. Select Participants from the pop-out menu.
6. Select the team member to remove from the comment feed.
7. Click Remove to confirm.
The comment feed shows a message to notify other conversation members that the selected team member was removed.