The Payments Dashboard will only display users who have enrolled in Canopy Payments. If you have not enrolled in Canopy Payments, you will not see these charts. To get started, click Billing on the global navigation bar.
What's in this Article
- Navigate the Payments Dashboard
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Payments; Create, Edit, & Send Payments
- Licenses: Time & Billing
1. Choose Payments from the slide-in menu.
2. The Payments Collected and Payment Methods charts default to displaying total payments collected and payment methods used in the last seven days.
3. Filter the Payments Collected chart by clicking on the in-line dropdown menu.
4. Select the applicable range you wish to see displayed. Select from:
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
- This quarter
- Last quarter
- Year to date
- Last year
5. Enter a specific Start Date and End Date or select them from the calendar provided.
6. Click Apply.
7. Filter the Payment Methods chart by clicking on the in-line dropdown menu.
8. Click Deposits to view the deposits dashboard.
Refer to this dashboard for more insight into when payments are deposited into your associated account.