What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Resolution Cases
- Licenses: CRM
After a survey has been completed, you can send it back to the client to have them make any necessary changes.
Grant Clients Access to a Completed Survey
1. Navigate to a resolution case with a client survey and click Client Survey in the left-side column.
2. To adjust Client Survey settings, click Survey Options under the three stacked dots.
3. Allow your client to edit their client survey responses by selecting On - Client has access.
To revoke edit access, click Off - Client doesn’t have access.
4. Toggle the switch at the bottom to let your client access the survey after completion.
- If client access is set to On, the toggle switch will be green. When green, Canopy will automatically remove access once the client has completed the survey.
- If the toggle is set to Off, clients will retain access to the survey after completing it.
- If client access is set to Off in step two, you will not be able to change the toggle.
5. Click Save.
The Survey Options window will close.