What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: N/A
- Licenses: Client Management
After you sync an email with Canopy, you can share access with other team members at your firm.
Set Up a Shared Email Account
1. Click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
2. Choose Settings on the pop-out menu.
3. Select Email & Calendar.
This opens your Email & Calendar Settings.
4. Select the account you would like to share.
5. Click on the Share checkbox for the desired permissions.
- Select Share permission to reply and send from this email account to allow specified team members to send and reply to emails using the selected account.
- These users will not be able to see the account's emails in the Global Inbox.
- Select Share full permissions for this email account to allow specified team members full access to the selected account.
- These users will be able to reply to, view, delete, and send using the selected account.
6. Specify which users to grant the selected permissions to using the associated Select team members dropdown.
- You can choose to include All team members, or search for and select individual team members.
- If you've given permission, it's indicated by a green checkbox.
- An empty checkbox indicates restricted permission.
- Click Done once finished selecting team members.