You have the ability to use shared email in Canopy. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
What's in this Article
- Set Up a Shared Email Account
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: N/A
- Licenses: Client Management
1. Choose Settings on the pop-out menu.
2. Click Email & Calendar.
This will open your Email & Calendar Settings.
3. Select the Email you would like to make a Shared Account.
4. Click on the Share checkbox for the desired permissions.
- Select Share permission to reply and send from this email account to allow specified team members to send and reply to emails using the selected account.
- These users will not be able to see the account's emails in the Global Inbox.
- Select Share full permissions for this email account to allow specified team members full access to the selected account.
- These users will be able to reply to, view, delete, and send using the selected account.
5. Specify which users to grant the selected permissions to using the associated Select team members dropdown.
- You can choose to include All team members, or search for and select individual team-members. Granted permission is indicated by a green checkbox, whereas restricted permission is indicated by an empty checkbox.
- Click Done once finished selecting team members.