If you have unread notifications, a small red dot hovers over your Canopy avatar or profile picture.
To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
1. Choose Notifications from the pop-out menu.
- This will open the Notifications screen.
- The number in the green dot in-line with the Notifications button will show your number of unread notifications.
2. On the notifications screen, click each unread notification to mark it as read.
- To mark all your notifications as read, check box next to Select all and choose Mark as read.
3. Hover over a Read notification and click Mark as Unread to add it to the list of unread notifications.
4. The Notifications column on the left side will display how many notifications you have for various sections of Canopy.