Updating your Canopy profile information includes updating your username or password.
1. Click on your profile and choose Settings from the pop-out menu.
2. Select the camera icon next to your name to add a Profile picture to your account.
If you already have a profile picture set, you will see the options to Delete or Change the current picture.
3. Add a Profile Name for internal use when team members collaborate with you in Canopy.
Please note, Profile Names are not visible in the client portal.
4. Update the Email field to change your Canopy username.
5. Input a new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields to update your password.
Your old password will never show on this screen.
6. View a list of Authorized Devices connected to your account.
Click the x in-line with any device on the list to remove access.