What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Time
- Licenses: Time & Billing
The Archived filter status displays all archived time entries. They can be edited, moved to active, and exported to a CSV file.
Review Archived Time
1. Apply Archived as the Status filter.
2. Edit a time entry by clicking on the blue Duration value.
In the Edit time entry window, make the necessary changes and select Update.
3. To make an archived time entry active again, click the three stacked dots on the right and select Archived time.
4. Click on the checkbox in line with the entry.
- Click Unarchive x time entry.
- You can see the entry is immediately removed from the Archived list.
4. If needed, delete an archived time entry by selecting the checkbox in line with the entry.
Click the Trash icon.
Click the back arrow to return to your active saved time entries.