What's in this Article
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Resolution Cases
- Licenses: CRM
In order to view an accurate amount of federal taxes owed, the client survey must be completed.
Resolution Case and Collections Analytics
1. Click Tasks on the global navigation bar then go to Resolution Cases.
2. Select a resolution case name.
4. Select Collections in the Work column.
5. Choose Analytics.
The Analytics screen will load.
Edit the Amount of Taxes Owed
On the Analytics screen, an amount will show under Federal Taxes Due.
1. Click the edit icon next to Federal Taxes Due.
2. Type the adjusted amount in the textbox, then press Enter/Return.
- The adjusted amount will be saved.
- A notification will display in the bottom left corner notifying you that your changes have been saved.
Review Offer Breakdown
1. Click on Payment plan to access a breakdown.